View more of my work at...

http://www.limelightcaptured.com/

Veiw your proofs and my most recent work...

http://l5sterling.zenfolio.com/

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THE LOVELY YEARS...

Tonight's photos remind me of my favorite song...



Those were the days when we had childish dreams


We’d run through the house chasing our cares away


Turn on the sprinklers, we’d roll in the evening grass


laughing until we cried


And I loved the lovely years


No worries - no fears


Oh what a great life


This is the best time-holding our child all day


He gives me a smile and mends every tear in me


And I love the lovely years


First words and steps are here


Oh what a great life


And when we’re old


we’ll sit and repeat ourselves telling our favorite stories


And we’ll love the lovely years


Remembering all the years of such a great life


And we’ll love the lovely days


They’ll never fade away


Just look in my eyes


By Fisher

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the lyrics, and I am glad to see the crib got some use after all. Maybe not for sleep, but it made an adorable background for the photo.